12 September 2010

5 on the 5th

It's Post Time



This is a post I orginally did on my Papa's blog on September 5th.

Walking with my family

Hi, I'm Katie and my Papa asked me to find five blue things on my walk today, and take pictures of them.  So I am going to tell you all about our walk and the blue things I found.  I hope that you find my pictures interesting and you like them.  I worked really hard to find things you would like to see and to take good pictures of them.
The very first thing I noticed when we were leaving was that Papa has a blue car.  This is our blue car in the driveway as we left for the walk.


Then we passed a blue butterfly that was so pretty, but I couldn't get the picture in time.  It was too sunny and the butterfly flew away.  We also passed a blue swimming pool and a blue cover over some stuff, but I didn't take the picture because my brother was pulling and Daddy was yelling at him.

Then we passed our friend's house.  She has some smelly red fruits in a blue pot.  I think the pot is pretty.


Then I saw a blue metal thing on the ground.  I don't know what it is, but the humans throw them all over the place.  Yuck!  I chewed one once and it wasn't very tasty.


Then we took the long way and crossed the place where all the cars go by really fast.  Some of them stop for us, but sometimes they don't stop for us.  Papa gets angry because he says they are supposed to stop for people in crosswalks, whatever they are.

After the cars, I saw a small animal that had a ball on its nose.  The ball had all kinds of colors, but I noticed it did have a blue stripe.  This picture was hard to get because the ball was spinning in the wind on the animal's nose.  That looks like fun.  I want to try that.



We walked for a long time before we saw anything blue.  I was starting to get disappointed, but then I noticed that my brother has a blue leash and Daddy has a blue thing around his wrist.


After that we got home and I didn't see any more blue things.  If I didn't notice my brother's leash, I would have been sad that I didn't take a picture of the blue swimming pool.  But it all worked out.

Now, I am going into the house and lay in front of the fan to cool off.

Walking is hard work.

Keep your tail up and wagging!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you liked my story. Please tell me what you think.