11 December 2010

A Dog Teaches Kids About Fires

It's Post Time

Sparkles, the Wonder dog!  My daddy showed me this story about a rescued dog that is a fireman!  The dog looks a little like my brother, Nicky.  But the point I want to make is that dogs can be valuable and contributing members of our society, if we give them a chance.  All we want is a home and people who love us.  Watch this little movie about Sparkles.  He's my new hero.



To find out more about Sparkles, read the story, Rescued Dog "Sparkles" Teaches Children About Fire Safety on the Huffington Post.

I hope that when you are thinking about getting a companion animal, you'll think about adopting or rescuing a dog.  There are plenty of dogs out there who need good homes and people to love and who will love them.  We're very loyal and we will listen when you tell us what to do.


Keep your tail up and wagging!
-Katie

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you liked my story. Please tell me what you think.