12 February 2011

OK, Go supports Animal Rescue

It's Post Time

So my Papa was watching this very interesting video from OK Go.  There were lots of smart dogs in the video and Papa said that the group also supports animal rescue efforts.

So since the video was really cool, I thought I would post it for you.  Its from You Tube and you've probably already seen it.  Papa says it's very popular. But if you haven't you should watch.  These are the really fun things that humans do with dogs.  I like to focus on those, not the bad thigs humans do to dogs.

Here's the Video from OK Go, called White Knuckles



Here is a link to their site about animal rescue
http://www.okgo.net/dogs/

Here is a very cute parody of the above video with stuffed animals. It kis called Fuzzy Knuckles.  This is adorable.  Almost as adorable as me, but not quite.



And this last video is some mistakes that they made when trying to make the White Knuckles video.




Hope you have some fun with these.  

Keep your tail up and wagging!
-Katie

1 comment:

  1. In a few days time, the refreshed '5 on the fifth' will be launched.

    You can either take 5 random pictures or follow this months theme which is: LINES

    Can you PLEASE tell your friends, neighbours, family, that guy in Starbucks etc etc?

    http://thestateofthenationuk.blogspot.com/2011/02/five-on-fifth-refreshed.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you liked my story. Please tell me what you think.