25 March 2011

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie...with You

It's Post Time

There was an article released that my Papa read to me and I didn't like it.

Letting Sleeping Dogs Lie in Your Bed can Kill You
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/20/letting-sleeping-dogs-lie-in-your-bed-can-kill-you/

The article says that we can give you parasites and germs and stuff like that.  That's just silly.  Dogs have been sleeping around, nearby, and with humans for thousands of years.  It's a great way to share warmth and keep everyone cozy and snuggly in the cold winter months.  I think it's just a lot of trash talking from people who don't know any better. Sure there is a very small chance that you could catch something, but the fact is, you can catch those same bugs from other humans.  The fact is, it doesn't matter who you sleep with, what matters more is that you are clean and the companion animal is also clean.

Hygiene is much more important that species.  End of story.

Here's another story about owners who love and respect their companion animals.

Do You Sleep with Your Dog?  Do You Admit it?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/martha-rosenberg/do-you-sleep-with-your-do_b_831258.html

I like this article a lot better and it makes me happy to know that I am not the only lucky puppy.

I found some Greyhound friends on another blog, A Bit of Loki, who posted a video that I just loved.  I had to post it, too.  I haven't blogged in awhile. I guess I havebeen busy relaxingand just didn't feel the need.  My Papa was busy on March 5th, so I could not do the 5 on the Fifth photos this month.    All this activity watching the video makes me sleepy.  So I thought I would write a post about sleep and sleeping with your animals.   Here's the video from my new friends.



So I got to thinking about sleeping and found a few more really funny videos that will show you how important sleeping is to us.  This is a good way to sleep. I love sleeping with my Papa and Daddy.  But I don't stay all night.



This is a cute video, but I only do this sometimes.  I'm too tired to do it so often and for so long.   My brother Nicholoas does this a lot. And I do mean a lot. He's crazy!



I love to sleep, too. This puppy really takes it to the extreme, though.  Maybe it's because he only has that one bed.  That's too bad.  I have lots of beds.  Since I have more than one place to sleep, maybe I just move around to make sure I use them all.  Boy, am I very lucky!  I love sleeping.



Well, that's all I have to say right now.  All this blogging and watching videos has really made me tired.  I have a futon that is calloing my name.  I think I will take my giraffee all with me.

I'll talk to you all soon.

Keep your tail up and wagging!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you liked my story. Please tell me what you think.