05 April 2011

April Pictures for 5 on the Fifth

It's Post Time


Hi everyone.  I was able to get Papa to help me take some pictures this time, so I am going to show you the pictures that I took that have to do with "Blur."  I took all these pictures by holding the camera really really close to the thing I was taking the picture of so that it was blurry.

This is looking at the stained glass in the window.


This picture is looking outside through the stained glass window and the screen door in the front hallway.

This is a close up of one of Daddy's paintings that is all glittery and shiny in the sun.

This is a picture of some holiday ornaments that are in a plastic box.

This is a close up of my favorite rope toy.  This is a pretty new one.  It isn't all stringy yet.  But it will be sometime.  I liked this toy, so I took a picture of it for you.
 
Thanks for looking at my pictures this month.  I appreciate your visiting my blog.

Keep your tail up and wagging!
-Katie

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you liked my story. Please tell me what you think.